Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Someone Call an Exorcist...

...'cause we be havin' demons all over dis place.

But no seriously, summer's here and I have time to work on personal stuff now. So without further ado, meet Ashrai:



Or the beginnings of him, anyway. This is one of my characters, and no, he isn't really headless, though that would be creepy. I just haven't decided on a final design for the head yet. He also has a full set of four legs, but like I said, this is just the beginning of the model. Though this is what he really looks like, he can choose to take on a human disguise...but I don't wanna make a human, I wanna make a creature.

Besides the image plane I drew, I'm also referencing dog and cat skeletons for this guy. I had to google emaciated dogs. It was horrid. But he does resemble a skeletal dog-ish thing, so...anyway. I'm super excited to work on this, and I also plan on doing lots of creatures over the summer. Good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment