So far I've got the frame of the bike pretty much done:
Now just imagine wheels and handlebars and a seat and a kickstand and color and good lighting and some sort of environment, and you've got yourself a bike.
I like this guy's tutorials, by the way. But he goes too fast :(
Now to do the wheels! Unless one of my cats kills me in the middle of the night, because they're prone to do that. If that happens, you won't be getting any wheels from me. Unless I come back as a ghost and decide to finish the model, but somehow I don't think my ghost self would be interested in modeling. I'd be more interested in flying, I think, 'cause I'm pretty sure ghosts can fly. Or at least go through walls.
I'm at that sleep-deprived rambling stage so I'm signing off now.

No comments:
Post a Comment