Yeah. One of those people. The ones you see lurking in corner tables of Starbucks, leaning over their sketchbooks like modern-day Notre Dame hunchbacks. If you dare to request a peek at whatever we're drawing, we snap at you. Like rabid dogs. For all those of you who are wondering "how we learned to draw like that," there is a fairy that comes to us at night. She carries a bag of magic pencils disguised as ordinary #2 writing devices. Sort of like Santa, only this fairy doesn't have toys and she isn't fat. She picks just a select few as keepers to the magic pencils. We're the Chosen Ones. Yeah, us. Not you.
Now that you've gotten a solid, accurate introduction on who I am as an artist, I'll follow up with a description of what this blog is about. I am now enrolled in Jeff Price's 3D Modeling and Animation class, also known as the OMG-I've-Been-Waiting-For-This-Class-For-About-Four-Years-Now course. If you're curious, it's located at Oklahoma Christian University. Throughout the semester, we're required to keep a record of our progress in the class. I look forward to blogging, as it's something I've never done before, and I hope to learn a lot from Jeff.
But I haven't actually started any assignments yet. So clear off, everyone. Nothing to see here, move along.
No comments:
Post a Comment