Thursday, March 15, 2012

Personal Project

What's that, you say? Not working on a school-related assignment?

In all honesty, I'll probably spend hours and hours on it not be able to devote a lot of time to it over spring break, I really need to get the church done. But I'm starting a personal project, one that relates to my book series. The church could relate too, and I might end up using that as well. Anyway, here I've started off:


This is the top third of a very enormous tower. It looks cooler with this...


...which is a star dome. It'll remain hidden until the very end, just to keep it out of the way during modeling. I made it by creating the top half of a sphere around the whole model, and texturing the sphere with a picture of stars. From inside the tower, it gives the illusion that you're looking at the night sky.

Aren't I tricksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment