Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ZBrush...?

I've started ZBrush tutorials. I was so excited to learn ZBrush and now I'm watching them with something akin to this expression:




Just to scroll in and out you have to hit alt, left click, hold, let go of alt, keep holding left click, say "please," recite the names of the first three presidents, yada yada...


But I'm not too worried. That's the same way I felt about Maya, and I'm a lot more comfortable with Maya now. I await the day that, instead of panicking and pleading and offering sacrifices to ZBrush when I hit the wrong button, I will instead hold aloft my sword and yell "NOT TODAY, ZBRUSH! I WILL PREVAIL!"


ZBrush, by the way, is a modeling program like Maya, but instead of 3D, it's considered 2D. It's very useful for creating characters and creatures (which just makes me squee inside).

No comments:

Post a Comment