Okay I've got this so far:
And that took me a good chunk of my night but it was pretty easy to--no okay that's New York City, whoops. I found it on Google, guys. Chill out. Chill OUT. I didn't really make this. Not saying I couldn't make it. I just haven't.
This is my real progress. It's a door!
It's a door handle!
So now you can officially walk inside and...walk right back out. Yeah, that's right. There's no back of the building. It's like the dog that runs halfway into the forest before he's running back out, except there's no forest and no dog and no one's running. You know why? Because there isn't any character to run. It's only a building, and buildings don't run.
Hope you like my sexy door handle. I told a friend (wait I have friends?) that it looks like a seahorse, kind of.



No comments:
Post a Comment