Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wires and Windows and Water, Oh My

There isn't really any water, but I had to come up with a third "w" word. There ARE wires and a window, as well as a utility box and some roof thingies.







The wires and the S shapes for the railing were made by extruding shapes along curves, and everything else was made...not by extruding shapes along curves.


I'm liking the tutorial so far, but some of the guy's design choices baffle me...like his placement of the door handle and the fact that his railing only goes across part of the roof. I'm also wondering what black magic he's using to get the alley cam (camera) into such a perspective. I think the reason he doesn't tell you some of what he's doing is because he's summoning demons to do the work for him. I don't know how the moderators at Digital Tutors feel about demons, but they might kick Tutorial Guy out if they found out he used them. So he just keeps quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment