I've decided I'm going to start titling things with fun Latin phrases. That one means "always wear underwear on your head." See, now you've learned something.
I've also decided that, for this post, I'm going to use random and completely inappropriate adjectives for each description. Here are some progress shots.
Hammering out the basics with some scintillating cubes and sexy extrusions (oh my, I didn't even mean for that to sound the way it did, but it's there, I can't change it now, sorry guys.)
Raising the stakes with these glorious pillar designs. Watch them sparkle.
A glamorous facade to this exquisite church exterior.
Uh huh, work it, baby. Work those vivacious front designs.
Oh, oh a window. Look at that incandescent archway.
And the whole radiant structure thus far:
Up next will be a pair of dashing double doors with some luscious iron railing.
I really need sleep.






No comments:
Post a Comment